In Essentials, UNITY! In Nonessentials, LIBERTY! In All Things, LOVE!
Bank on it!
We do the following:
Bringing the life of the mind to the Church by bridging the gap between Christian intellectuals and the local church.
Most local churches have neither the resources to commit to worldview training, nor the time to analyze the speakers and material. Our mission is to come alongside the local churches, using our time to vet and donated funds to assist in bringing speakers into Birmingham and the surrounding area. In turn, we provide our own speakers, online content, and assistance in developing apologetics and theological programs in the local church.
Would you like to be a part of our ministry? If the Lord has placed this kind of ministry on your heart, please pray for our work. Also, if you’d like to volunteer or donate funds, please contact us here.
We have helped or partnered with the following organizations:
– We have helped countless churches and schools setup online apologetic training seminars
– New Orleans Baptist Seminary in streaming their Greer-Heard and Defend the Faith Conferences
– Beeson Divinity School
– Briarwood Christian School
– Birmingham Theological Seminary
– Helped to setup community apologetic and theological groups across the sourth
– Helped countless churches organize apologetic and theological events across the country
– Alabama State Board of Missions by organizing, marketing, and streaming their first statewide apologetic event.
– Birmingham Catholic Diocese
What we believe. Taken from the Apostles Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic* church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
*that is, the true Christian church of all times and all places