In Essentials, UNITY! In Nonessentials, LIBERTY! In All Things, LOVE!
Bank on it!
We do the following:
Our mission is very simple. We are a non-profit group, that uses donations to bridge the gap between apologetics teachers, theologians, and philosophers, with the local church. Most local churches don’t have the funds in their budget to commit to apologetics training, and when they do have the funds it can be overwhelming to decide who to bring in and what material can be trusted. We solve that problem by providing financial assistance where needed to pay for bringing speakers into the state, and also to help churches discover and acquire quality apologetics and theological curriculum.
If you would like to know more about us and who makes up our board, then you can click here!
– Alabama State Board of Missions by organizing, marketing, and streaming their first statewide apologetic event.
We have helped or partnered with the following organizations:
– We have helped countless churches and schools setup online apologetic training seminars
– New Orleans Baptist Seminary in streaming their Greer-Heard and Defend the Faith Conferences
– Beeson Divinity School
– Briarwood Christian School
– Birmingham Theological Seminary
– Helped to setup community apologetic and theological groups across the sourth
– Helped countless churches organize apologetic and theological events across the country
What we believe. Taken from the Apostles Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic* church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.
*that is, the true Christian church of all times and all places